Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Happy Birthday to the Father of Psychology- Sigmund Freud.


It was he who first made me stunned with criss-cross divisions of human mind, giving me answers to those questions to which I thought had no answer. It was with his principles of Psychology that I first successfully and blissfully drowned into the mysteries of human mind.It is that area which undoubtedly becomes my awaited research topic, as I am always crazy about the brains of that man. It is he who, with his Interpretation of Dreams enchanted me with the colours, dimensions and depths of dreams and its analysis. In the days of my intense reading of his dream analysis, I used to wake up some mornings with the frustration of having seen no dream that night for me to analyse the whole day. It is he who made me, with my own learnings from his psychological theories, a much better person than I used to be. He makes me analyze the people around, and gives me better comprehension of their characters from even their minute gestures.

#sigmundfreud

No comments:

Post a Comment