Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

'P'


Remember this one?

A million years from today, umpteen lifetimes away, no matter where time or space may find us, I promise that you and I will be locked arm-in-arm, dancing through reality, daring each other on to ever more adventures, tempting the most alluring illusions, and looking for distant worlds to create and explore. Simply because we can, because it will bring us immeasurable joy, and because there just isn't anything that could ever stop a pair like you and me.

Uncanny, huh, how a million years ago I was able to be so spot on.
Ohh-wee-ohh

2 comments:

  1. OMG reminds so much of my love who is far away now. I hope you both be together till eternity. anyway i will steal this and dedicate it to mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes; it is yours as much as it is mine. ☺

      And 'P'doesnt exist in my life. Its an imaginery being tat will survive till eternity.

      Delete