Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Magic glossed over

"I believe in Angels, Something good in everything I see"

When ever there is a flaw in my life, An earth angel appears from nowhere.
 I haven't gone behind the mystery of how they come to me at apt moments but I know one thing- It just happens!
Some of these angels stay with me forever after but few leave me once their duty is done. As Doreen says in her book- Earth angels connect themselves with other earth angels at the point they are meant to and they themselves wonder about how they found each other. The cord just strikes and they know it.. its MAGIC!
So one such episode happened last day when I really felt low and this angel appeared to me to say this,

 It's a bright new day.. A new beginning.
 People like us.. we are born every day.
 The past doesn't pull us down.. the future doesn't weigh us down.
 We just have today..
 We're brimming with energy every morning.
 To achieve higher targets.. to scale higher peaks.
 We're the best 'coz we keep on surpassing ourselves..
 This is a new day. A new You! A new life!
 And this day is yours..

 Carpe diem......

I don't know what made the person speak to me like that but this message was a kick-start for my brand new day. Thank you universe for letting these angels connect to me when am in need. 


#carpediem #angels #magic

No comments:

Post a Comment