Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Count your blessing

Angels, miracles, dreams, colors, flowers, ocean, Universe…. 
Ah doesn't it sound beautiful?
hmm.. All these words aren't common for men who run behind fortune but a solace even in imaginations for those who blend with the eternal energies.
I wonder sometimes:- No No wait…, I must say most of the times because everything around me put me in awe as I look into those details that are left unnoticed, graded under incredible and considered superstitious.

Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.’

 ‘Inquisitiveness’ would stand out on the list of my blessing from Almighty.
This one thing has made my life easier and lovely. Every morning I wake up with questions and keep searching till I get a convincing answer then life becomes more interesting and curious.
Why should we live a normal life if you know you are special and different, some believe in a purpose of birth and some just believe in evolution? I belong to the former group.
If it is evolution then why 6 billion created till now? Why is it stagnant since 18000 years?

Yes and so purpose of life!
How long will it take to realize the purpose? How long will it take to achieve it? Will everything get over once the purpose is achieved?

More you seek, More the knowledge.
More the knowledge, More the doubts
More the doubts, More the questions.
And so are the ANSWERS.

Just one life and there is lot to do, lot to learn, lot to feel, lot to see and lot more. Isn’t it?


No comments:

Post a Comment