Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

Vicky Christina Barcelona -Movie review

It was my junior who suggested me this movie. I knew it was something intense, But ohh my goodness never expected this much. The director Woody Allen might have taken immense efforts to bring out his brainchild at its best.

The Story is based on human psychology when you`re attracted to someone. It helps us to analyze ourselves what is love and what falls into the category of love. Infatuation, crush and one night stand when wrapped up with intense emotions keeps the audience on the cliff-edge.

Movie focuses on four characters mainly. Two friends, Vicky and Christina who travels to Barcelona for a summer and involves with a native to just discover themselves what they are and what they want out of love.

The movie did justice to me since Spain is one country I always want to visit especially to explore the traditions, festivals, culture and art.

 The Most highlighting element of the movie as well as my favorite among Allen`s creativity was the Character Maria Elena. The fact that the movie has a simple narration which kinda ease the audience when involved in such complex situations on screen, was really thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment