Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

The Final Game

I had had this write-up playing in my draft folder for a week now.. I still don’t know how to come about the point I want to make. My subject this time is a little serious for which everybody has different views, of course every individual varies in their point of view about a single thing itself but when it comes to the ‘Game’ nobody has a proper remark about it.

Certain games are fatal, Its funny when we are forced to play games especially when the game has no rules & one referee who has the complete control over the results no matter how well you try to play the game. 'Death' is the game am talking about here. Its obvious that once you are born on earth , you have to face death at some point of time. But what if the time is too soon that you just realized the purpose of your existence.

There are many atheist who mocks at people who believe the existence  of an eternal energy but all those men when they face the near extinction of their human essence, is left with no other choice. Hospital walls have heard more prayers than a church. That moment when you are left with no other hope and the only string to catch on is God. Faith happens.

But okay I understand when the worst happens to bad people as they are forced to face that situation as a punishment for their 'karma' but what about those good people who never did anything wrong by thought or deed. Do they deserve this torture? They had always believed in God, did the right things, have always been grateful for every breath of their life and yet they die a death which even Hitler doesn't deserve.

I have heard of cancer very much like a common word used in everyday life, I have also read many stories of cancer patients and so I understand the life they go through with this deadly disease. But trust me it wasn't the same when I had my own friend holding my hands and speaking with her eyes wet about her own death. Jeez!!
I cannot even think of that situation, my hands are trembling when I type this. What did she do to suffer like this. She was an adorable sweetheart forever. She is too young to face such harsh circumstances in life. Oh my Goodness why does this happen? and please don't tell me its the 'munjanma karmaphala' (the result of your deeds in your previous birth) I cannot take that reason anymore.

I couldn't sleep properly since I heard that she is going through her final stages. It isn't simple as it seems to be. A girl of my age who has equally or more dreams and desires than me. Lot of things to achieve and suddenly you realize your countdown begins... and the to-do list shortens. I cant even think from her point of view. How can you live knowing that you wont be there for long on this planet.

People tend to lose their sleep thinking about the silly things they do. I myself was a person who used to complain for certain things that emptied a part of my life. I wonder why I even considered those crisis as complaints to God. He was just training me to be more bold. Actually those crisis only made me the person who I am today. There are certain turning points in our life. I have encountered many such situations, which I thought would change me forever but all those charcoals aren't anything near this situation I faced. A 'near death feeling'. The tremendous physical pain that make you confess all your sins before you die. I wish she wasn't suffering the pain at least after all that she has gone through.
Ever since then I have been so grateful to God for keeping me healthy and not putting me through such harsh circumstance of facing deaths of your beloved ones, all in a short span of time. Goodness Please be with her and lessen her burdens since she has always been a dear child of Yours.
Thank you God for your showers of blessings!

P.S : You never know the value of your eyes until you turn blind.


No comments:

Post a Comment